Are You Hurting Your Business With Low Quality Videos?
Are your potential customers tuning in-only to hit the close button after the first few seconds?
It’s ok to admit it, you aren’t alone. Videos with boring, poorly crafted content are hard to watch. You wouldn’t watch them, so why should your customers?
The quality and content of both YouTube videos and videos uploaded to your website has a tremendous effect on the number of views you’ll get and your conversion rates.
Did you know more than 500 million hours of video are watched on YouTube every single day? Plus, statistics show 52% of marketing professionals worldwide say video is the type of content with the best Return on Investment (ROI).
Marketers who use video grow revenues 49% faster than non-video users depending on video content and quality.
Viewers expect professionally produced, informative and entertaining marketing videos. So, businesses who wish to attract more traffic on their website should give them what they are looking for.
When considering how to use videos for your business, here are five things to keep in mind:
- No matter how good the content is, a bad quality video will make the viewers less interested.
- Viewers begin to jump ship if the video does not start up within two seconds. Beyond that- every additional one-second delay results in a 5.8 increase in the abandonment rate.
- People will watch fewer minutes of video if the video freezes while playing. A typical viewer whose video froze for 1 percent of its duration watched for 5 percent fewer minutes than similar viewers whose video played smoothly without freezes.
- Bad lighting, sound, and editing make a huge difference on the viewing rates and translates into less content getting exposure.
- A video is a reflection of your business. An unprofessional video does not provide the best first impression, and can distort the business’ image in the eyes of customer
Here’s where it gets real. Making a good looking video can be hard and overwhelming, especially if you don’t have the right tools. You may find it’s worth hiring a professional video production company to get the job done right and save you valuable time.
If you want your brand or business to be taken seriously, you have to take your videos to the next level. We’re here to help you when you’re ready! Just click the link to schedule a consultation today!